Some of the highlights:
- World Famous Table Mountain – offers panoramic views and amazing indigenous vegetation, the mountain isaccessible to hikers and by cable car.
- V & A Waterfront – the lively working harbor area with world class affordable shops and restaurants and the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Green Market Square – outdoors African craft market
- Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope
- The white beaches of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- Boulders Beach Penguin colony – where you can swim with penguins
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – one of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world
- Robben Island: see where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for almost 20 years
- World of Birds – the largest bird park in Africa: 3000 birds, monkeys and small animals of 400 different species where you can also come close to (and touch) the squirrel monkeys
- Mount Nelson Hotel – High Tea is served every day at this exclusive, historical and famous hotel from the colonial days
- Township tours: experience the way most South Africans live
- Food & wine: affordable gourmet meals at Cape Town’s many world class restaurants accompanied with local wines.
Cape Town and the Garden Route – with our guided day-trips and tours you can customize your stay and maximize your experience as well as choose when you want to be on “your own”.